Call Us Now
1800 957 913
Our farm water tanks are designed for the rugged Australian country and harsh climates our land has to deliver. If you are looking for a water tank that will last the test of time, you’ve come to the right place. Pioneer Water Tanks will take care of you.
<<ASK YOUR DEALER FOR A PRICE TO INSTALL>>
This Digital Rain Gauge with Temperature is a fantastic way to measure your rainfall electronically. With a self-empting rain collector for measuring rain fall and temperature, this device has sensors that transmit data by using a low power radio frequency.
The sensor can transmit information to the main display for up to 150m away (line of sight). This distance can vary depending on the environment. The display unit stores data over a time range for you to monitor and analyse the weather status for the past 24 hours. Including advanced features such as the HI/LO Alert alarm to advise you whether you’ve met a certain rainfall range; plus rain rate, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly records for your convenience.
Illustration purposes only. Final product may vary
· Total hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly rainfall display
· Data logger stores and gathered data to display rainfall
· Graphical histogram display to show variation of rainfall pattern
· SINCE function to display TOTAL rainfall from a customised date
· Real time clock display with Atomic Radio Controlled function
· 150 m sensor transmission range
· Data retention storage even during batteries changes
· High / Low Alert function
· Alarm function with ice-alert function
Monitor how much water you use from your water tank. This device connects to the outlet on your pump (between the pump and your house) and meters the amount of water being used. Keep tabs of your daily, monthly or yearly usage. Simple.
illustration purposes only. Final product may vary.
· Simple Structure
· Easy maintenance
· Water pressure less than 1Mpa
· Cold water temperature less than 30°C
· Hot water meter temperature less than 90°C